My own mind enough to drive me insane
It’s a never-ending storm, a never-ending rain
All that I’ve done should send me to the grave
You hung upon that tree, gave your life to save
I feel alone. I feel jaded.
I feel used and times wasted.
But what you did for me, all that you traded
Enough to move on, my life has not faded
I am here for a reason, so much I don’t know
Fill me with your light so like a star I will show
With all that I have, and wherever I go
I’ll shout your name and I’ll continue to grow
As much as it hurts and as much as it stings
You are at my side and it’s your song I will sing
May it be your truth and your voice in my words that will ring
To your love, to your life, to your truth I shall cling
I life of mediocrity is all that I fear
A life of boldness and courage is one that I’ll steer
My eternity approaching, my home is near
He has washed away my sins, my soul made clear
When all in my life seems faded too dark
Remind me Oh Lord of just who you are
So that on this world I will have left my mark
The stamp of your love, and with that I shall part
No comments:
Post a Comment